Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Mobile Fun Limited (03914470) trading as LoveCases. On ordering from LoveCases you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design & production fluctuations.
3 for 2 Promotion
This promotion is available for a limited time only, starting at 17:00 on Friday 1st January 2021, and excludes any orders made before 17:00 on Friday 1st January 2021. To receive the discount add three or more qualifying products to your basket and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Cheapest priced product will be deducted, offer excludes sale. CANNOT be used with any other voucher codes. Lovecases.co.uk reserves right to update or withdraw the offer at any time. For returns: To qualify for a refund two or more cases from the 3 for 2 promotion must be returned.
Please note discount codes are subject to change, Lovecases.com reserves the right to make any changes or withdraw the offer at any time.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Paypal – There is no fee payable when buying with PayPal. To cancel or amend an unshipped order please use this order update form.
Full payment is taken at the time of ordering, including for delivery.
Reasons why delivery costs may change:
We reserve the right to review shipping costs for large orders prior to dispatch. In the instance where the fixed delivery cost displayed within the checkout are not sufficient to ship your order. We will you contact you as soon as possible to ensure the speedy delivery of your item.
Note: All transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the EU using the available shipping options (which also operate within some non-EU territories e.g. Jersey & Guernsey - VAT-free zones outside of normal UK and CE trade tariffs); in doing so you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States. Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to LoveCases, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
LoveCases reserves the right to carry out security checks on a random selection of orders each day. Whilst in most cases this should not effect the dispatch of an order, we must advise that security checks require the Customer Relations team to contact the customer, and should we not be able to reach you, your order may be delayed.
Your Right to Cancel
You can cancel your contract with LoveCases within 14 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
You should inform LoveCases in writing by email.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must complete return the unwanted item(s). The items are subject to our Returns Policy detailed below.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
For the supply of personalised goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
Delayed / Lost Delivery
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise LoveCases Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration form which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration form must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- Where a replacement has been requested and dispatched, this will be charged to the method of payment for your order if a replacement has already been dispatched.
- Where a refund has been requested and the form has not been received in the given time, then the refund will not be processed.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration form. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from LoveCases Customer Services.
At LoveCases.com we have every confidence that you will be delighted with your purchase. However there may be times where you need to return your order, so we have now introduced a ‘30 Day No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee’.
So if that new product you’ve ordered doesn’t suit, or the item doesn’t meet your needs, you can now return the item to us within 30 days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the goods and the cost of delivery.
Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you
- If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production.
- Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging.
Faulty Goods – within 30 days
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 30 calendar days from receipt, in which to inform us of the fault in order to claim a full refund or exchange, otherwise your return will be processed under the terms of LoveCases’s Manufacturer Warranty (See below).
First complete our Online Returns Form; Once completed then please return your faulty product back to us.
To ensure your return is processed without delay, please ensure you include the Unique Returns Reference provided or enclose a printed copy of the completed online returns form. Check that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged.
To assist our customers Love Cases is in partnership with both Royal Mail and Collect+. Please click the How Do I Return link to find out more.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you ( In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued). In this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Goods outside 30 calendar days shall be issued with a replacement/credit note only.
Missing Goods – within 30 days
In the event that an item is missing from an order you have 30 calendar days from receipt, in which to inform us of the missing product. A replacement product will be sent out.
Unwanted Goods – within 30 days
You can return unwanted items within 30 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the items*. In addition to the refund on your items; if your return request is received within 14 days of delivery, and items received within the following 14 days, then we will refund the cheapest, standard delivery option to you, unless there is another item on your order. Outside of 14 days from receipt, refunds for non-faulty returned items will not include the original delivery charge or the cost of delivering the items to us.
To assist our customers Love Cases is in partnership with both Royal Mail and Collect+. Please click the How Do I Return link to find out more.
If you return a product to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to return the product to you, or charge you a restocking fee.
*Please note personalised item(s) cannot be returned unless the item(s) is faulty.
Use of Our Royal Mail or Collect+ Returns Service or Alternative Courier
Royal Mail - If you are using this service then please ensure parcels are not bigger than 61 x 46 x 46cm and no heavier than 5kg. Royal Mail offers compensation levels up to the value of £100 in the event of loss or damage to a parcel. By using this service you will be subject to a charge of £3.19 if your goods are unwanted or upon testing the item/s are found to be not faulty. If your goods are incorrectly supplied or faulty then use of this service will be free of charge.
Collect+ - If you are using this service then please ensure parcels are not bigger than 50 x 30 x 30cm and no heavier than 10kg. Collect+ offers compensation levels up to the value of £100 in the event of loss or damage to a parcel. By using this service you will be subject to a charge of £4.20 if your goods are unwanted or upon testing the item/s are found to be not faulty. If your goods are incorrectly supplied or faulty then use of this service will be free of charge.
Alternative Courier - For orders being returned by an alternative courier we recommend using a postal service that provides proof of delivery and provides appropriate compensation levels in the event of loss or damaged goods as returns are NOT our responsibility until they arrive back to us.
The following information is required:
Unique Returns Number:
Unfortunately we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, and all types of replacement batteries, memory and media cards. Wireless, Wired or VR Headsets are also excluded; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
Replacements & Refunds
Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 10 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase*.
Any return that is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number will be held by Lovecases for 30 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
*These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Unfortunately we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, and all types of replacement batteries, memory and media cards. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
After 30 days, returned faulty items will be processed according to Lovecases’s manufacturer warranty. If your product has a manufacturing fault then it will be replaced or a credit note issued. We do not take responsibility for accidental damage or wear and tear. Please take care when replacing your cases, you can find more information on claiming this warranty on our returns page. Please note, screen protectors
Lovecases Accidental Damage Policy
Lovecases does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone or other device made by anyone other than Lovecases. In addition to and without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimers, the warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement or repair cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the Lovecases product.
Failed Delivery Policy
On occasions parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to LoveCases within 5-10 days of dispatch from our warehouse. Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and if required, a request for delivery address or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order.
Reasons 1 & 2
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification, unless LoveCases receives alternative instructions.
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reason 6 & 7
No action will be taken by LoveCases until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted LoveCases then your order will be disposed of and a recycling charge made to your account.
- In the event the delivery address needs to be amended, please contact our Customer Relations Team within 48 hours either by Email.
- Re-delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate for the original delivery service chosen when the order was placed.
- Recycling charges will be applicable to the product/s requiring recycling
Information You Provide To Us
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our 'Partner Companies'). If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by LoveCases then click submit a request form.
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'
- By clicking on the 'Place Order' button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
Mobile Fun Limited
Unit 5, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham, B248HZ
VAT Number - 747 9375 77
Online Contract Formation
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from LoveCases. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively dispatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail and that have not been dispatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and LoveCases.
LoveCases will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.